BMTS, manufacturer of industrial belts and conveyor belts, from the creation up to now
An experience and know-how in the study and the design of conveying solutions for 25 years
- 1992 - Creation by Mr. Marcel Boursier at St Nazaire (France): supply and transformation of industrial belts and conveyor belts
- 1993 - Beginning of the transformation of elastomer and polyurethane synchronous belts
- 1998 - Opening of the extrusion department, and manufacture of AGROBELT and POLYBELT
- 2002 - Reinforcement of the structure with 3 workshops AT1 conveyor belt transformation and service, AT2 Extrusion, AT3 industrial belts transformation and service
- 2003 - Creation of the Brittany agency
- 2005 - Creation of premises exclusively dedicated to extrusion. Launch of POSITIVEBELT
- 2012 - BMTS joins MAFDEL to constitute the only french manufacturer of monomaterial thermoweldable belts and conveyor belts
- 2014 - Production of the POSITIVEBELT 1000mmwidth
En 2017 BMTS pursues its development with the increasing of the production width, the rising of the quality level, and the launch of new products
BMTS, it’s dedicated teams at your disposal
- A research unit to design the belt or conveyor belt that will solve your conveying problems.
- A commercial department skillful and at your disposal
- An on-site maintenance department, to realize the mounting or repairing of your installations. A logistic department based on an important stock.