BMTS conveying solution for meat and poultry industry
Meat industries and slaughterhouses answer strictest food hygiene requirements, with the objective to control de products lifespan and the contamination risks. The conveyance must be realized in the best hygiene conditions during all the meat transformation steps.
BMTS has developed a range of belts and conveyor belts that meet those requirements, from the cutting to the products packaging :
- Optimal hygiene level : BMTS belts and conveyor belts are rot-resistant and have a smooth face reducing the bacterial development risks. . A part of the product range benefits of an infused antimicrobial treatment, inhibiting bacterial growth.
- Easiness of cleaning : : it’s not necessary to dismantle the conveyor to clean the belts and conveyor belts: the cleaning is easy and efficient. . The water and detergents products consumption are also reduced.
- Absence of textile ply : BMTS products are completely monomaterial, avoiding the risks of fraying and contamination of conveyed products.
- High resistances : Belts and conveyor belts are resistant to oil, and animal and vegetable greases. They also present a good water and detergent products resistance.
- Compliant with the food standards : The food range respects the strictest hygiene standards.
The all BMTS products quality contributes to meet the needs of HACCP process in the transformation meat industries. The food products, raw, baking or frozen are thus conveyed in the ideal hygiene and food security conditions.